Are you also a tech geek? In this blog, we will let you discover the most up-to-date information about the newest smartwatch software updates
We'll go through the current firmware versions for the Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, and we'll let you know when a new update is available. Wear OS 3 and Samsung's One UI Watch skin were pre-installed on the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic. Samsung announced that the series will be supported for four years, implying that both devices will be extended until 2026.
Samsung is currently pushing out the first significant update of the year for the Galaxy Watch 4 on February 10, 2022. The upgrade includes an updated gamified contextual sleep monitoring system, improved health coaching, and interval objectives for runners and cyclists. New Watch faces with extra colors and fonts for tinkerers, as revealed earlier this week. The upgrade includes the firmware version, roughly 670MB in size.
Let's talk about the whole changelog here; some more features are the following:
- The Galaxy S22's wallpaper is updated live on the watch display.
- To go with the new bands, new watch faces have been introduced.
- Existing Watch faces now offer more customization choices, such as colors and clock typefaces.
- Provides information on the amount of water lost and consumed after outdoor running workouts to maintain body balance and activity efficiency.
- Interval Training for Running and Cycling Exercises is supported. With Galaxy Watch, you may create a more systematic fitness routine.
- The Watch tracks your heart rate recovery after you've finished exercising.
- Check your heart rate on the Galaxy Watch to see if it has recovered adequately throughout your break.
- When jogging, you can now view your unique workload. Monitor and adapt your workload (This indicator shows the percentage of VO2 Max value).
- You can now view the heart rate and calories detected by the Watch on your phone screen. Use this to keep yourself safe when cycling.
- For your body composition analysis, you may now define personal targets.
- Set personal objectives for yourself and get suggestions and badges for achieving them.
- Provides body composition advice and information.
- Based on sleep data collected by the Watch, it offers eight different forms of tailored sleep coaching.
- With 4-5 weeks of coaching tailored to your sleep patterns, you can improve sleeping habits only with the aim of general well-being. Provides sleep advice just for your use. Not for use in diagnosing, treating, or preventing any medical diseases or sleep disturbances.
- SmartThings may establish actions for intelligent devices to provide a pleasant sleeping environment when it detects that the user is sleeping.
- The Watch now has orientation options that allow it to be worn in the chosen direction on the wrist.
- Increases the number of Bixby voice commands available. Your Bixby voice command can read notifications, respond, and adjust media settings volume.
- When you initially connect your phone and Watch, the applications you often use on your current phone and other Android devices are automatically loaded on your Watch. The commonly used app list is based on the app list that the user has loaded with their Google account.
- Learn more about the many popular apps on the Play Store with the Galaxy Wearable app.